Kamis, 11 Agustus 2016

It's Me

Hello bloggers! I'm Nurrahmi Fadila Kintani. People call me Dila. Honestly I've never written a blog in my whole life. This is my first time so it's feel awakward to write here. But later, I promise I'm gonna make a better better blog here!

Now, I'm still titled as a student. I go to SMA Negeri 3 Bandung. I live far far from my school. People may don't know but my house is in Cilame, somewhere in Kabupaten Bandung Barat. I'm a 15th-ers. I had my birtthday on 23rd of July, it was about last month, just the same as One Direction's birthday, hehe.

I have 2 sisters, they are twins. Yeah, twins. People call us triplets because from them, our faces just look the same but I can't tell it because we're just different. We don't have any similiarity on our faces but I just accept on what they say. Karina and Kamila, my sisters, they're very very very annoying. We always fight. They never listen to me. They are only 8 but they always act like they're 20 or 50 or 100 and it sucks me sometimes but I would never deny that I love them soo much. They always make me laugh eventhough thay always make me angry too.

Oh my parents. I love them too. I may have never said that I love them but i just very very love them. Maybe I don't have to write what have they done to me in my whole life, right? My parents' struggle for me I just can't write it now because maybe I'm gonna crying, hahaha. However, I love them.

If people ask me what is my hobby, I just can't say it because I don't have any. But let's just say I like to listen to the musics. I like musics. I like to singing too. But my voice is just as good as gold so I've never sung in font of people. I just very very shy. I'm 15 but I'm still the same as my new born personality. I'm shy. I've never liked to talk in front of many people. Yeah it's a bad personality and i don't like this side of me too but I have times to brave-ing myself with that kind of condition.

I like Korean, especially for the idol. But people just like hating it because they think Koreans are this and thus and I don't care about it  and I would never give my attention to people who's gonna hate me for like-ing Korean because it's my life and I like korean so mind your own business, people :).

I dont have many social medias. But you can find me in instagram, line, and path. Just search for 'nurrahmifadila' and you can find me.

So that's about me. It's not a good introducion but thank's for reading this and i appreciate your time that maybe wasted only for this weird blog so THANK YOU!!! <3

https://scontent-sit4-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/13715271_699255773546978_428372671_n.jpg
Oh, this is a picture of Ariana Grande's secret sister hope your eyes wouldn't get hurt to see this. :)

6 komentar: